Thematic Study of Qur'an
Learn the basics of Quranic Arabic and develop ...
This is an introductory level course that aims for a basic level understanding of the themes of Qur`an. With respect to the month of Ramadan, the selection of themes is from different domains i.e. Faith (Iman), Ethics (Akhlaq), Belief (Aqeeda) and Beautification of Deen (Ihsan). All discussion will be conducted with reference to the original and basic sources of Islam i.e. Qur`an and Hadith.
What are the requirements?
- Access to a computer with an internet connection.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understanding of the basic themes of Qur'an in light of relevant Ahadith.
- Qur'anic teachings with reference to life in general.
- Clarification of generally held misconceptions about Qur'anic content.
- Opportunity to discuss personal queries, problems and issues regarding Islam and Qur'an.
- Opportunity to have live, interactive discussions with the group.
What is the target audience?
- People seeking to understand the religion of Islam and Qur'an.
- Youngsters who want to gain clarity about Islam and Qur'an