German A1 Level Course
Learn the basics of the German language for preparation of A1 through short and interactive video lessons
German Language Learning from the beginning. By finishing German A1 Level Course, you will be able to pass A1 exam by Goethe Institute. There is no materials required at all just your attention and study. The duration of German A1 level is of 8 weeks, five days a week, one and a half hour per lesson. Every lesson contains reading, speaking, listening and writing modules covered comprehensively. The course is structured systematically by lectures and training and we provide notes for all lessons. The grammar concepts and solid foundation of acquiring reading, speaking, listening and writing skills prepare each individual student with sound knowledge and preparation for A1 Goethe Institute exam , held every month. Successful completion of A1 Certificate course by foriEDU.com (8 weeks) enhances your chances for obtaining Student Visa. Some universities require basic language proficiency and demand A1, A2 or B1, B2 courses for admission. Successful completion of A1 Certificate course (8 weeks) is a requirement for obtaining Spouse Visa. Anyone who like Germany and German or Anyone want to use German for some purposes (traveling, Education,..etc) you can find what you want here.
What are the requirements?
- Access to a computer with an internet connection.
- No prior knowledge needed. Simply follow the video lessons, repeat and practice.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Greetings and other expressions!
- Introducing yourself!
- Asking how someone is!
- Taking a taxi!
- Days of the week!
- Shopping, food, furniture, household goods!
- Speaking in cafes & restaurants, etc
What is the target audience?
- If you aspire to study in Germany where private and free universities welcome students from all over the world, we highly recommend you to take this German language course!
- School going students from age 13+ may enjoy learning German as a summer holidays activity!
- People traveling to Germany!